How to Make Cheese – One snack and food supplement ingredients that are very popular among ranging from children to adults, and often become the manufacture of cakes and a variety of snacks, which is cheese. Who is not familiar with the cheese, the majority of people around the world love this dairy products. Delicious taste is often a basic material for the manufacture of cakes and various other snacks. Cheese including the type of food or dairy products are made through a process of thickening or kougulasi for separating solids in milk. In general, the milk used to make cheese using cow’s milk, but there is also cheese made from goat’s milk, sheep, buffalo, camel milk even horses. Lots of food to snack menu that uses cheese as a base material, because cheese contains nutrients such as protein, vitamins, minerals, calcium and phosphorus are good for the health of your body.
Cheese is probably the kind of food that is relatively not cheap. To minimize these circumstances, you can also be creative to make their own cheese to cut your spending. There are lots of How to Make Cheese that you can practice alone at home. As on this occasion, below we will help you to know the recipe and how to make your own cheese at home, such as making cheese a few steps below:
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 4 tsp vinegar or lemon juice meal
- Salt to taste
How to Make Your Own Cheese:
- Prepare the pan and cook until boiling milk. Stir occasionally so that the milk does not burn or stick.
- After boiling, the water boiled milk let stand a few minutes. Then add 4 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice. It aims to separate the solids in milk by liquid (whey). Then stir until blended for 5-10 minutes.
- After solids (milk clots) separately, prepare a filter that has been coated with a clean cloth to filter.
- Filter to completely separate the water
- Then, mix the juice with salt to taste the results.
- Once mixed, put into a container and let stand until cool.
- Put it in the refrigerator for later enjoyed as usual.
For all you have to remember, that the cheese is completely dry when it is opened. It is necessary to store the cheese in a container that has been coated with aluminum foil paper and then wrap neatly and put in a tightly closed container.
With some How to Make Cheese as above, you may be able to save money and enjoy the cheese anytime you want. Easy enough to be practiced at home and formed according to taste. That’s review of How to Make Cheese, may be useful and help you all.